Sherds of Spartans Past: Ceramics from the Michigan State University Campus Archaeology Program. In Innovative Approaches and Explorations in Ceramic Studies, edited by Sandra L. López Varela, Pp. 107-117. Archaeopress, Inc., Oxford.
- Chapter by Lynne Goldstein, with Lisa Bright and Jeffrey Painter
Beneath the Ivory Tower, 2010, Edited by Russell Skowronek and Kenneth E. Lewis, University Press of Florida: Gainesville, Florida. [link to purchase through Amazon.com]
Including contributions by Michigan State Faculty and Administration:
- Forward by MSU President Louanna K. Simon: “The Importance of the Past in the University of the Future” (pdf)
- Introduction by MSU Professor of Anthropology Kenneth E. Lewis: “The Archaeology of Academia”
- Chapter by MSU Professor of Anthropology Kenneth E. Lewis: “Function, Circumstance, and the Archaeological Record: The Elusive Past at Saints’ Rest”
- Chapter by MSU Professor of Anthropology Jodie O’Gorman: “More than Bricks and Mortar: A Story of Community Archaeology”
THESES AND DISSERTATIONS
Public Archaeology and Community Engagement at Michigan State University: The Saints’ Rest Archaeological Project, 2007, Heather L. Mustonen, Master’s Thesis, Department of Anthropology, Michigan State University.